Summer 2021 Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Intern
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Design and lead a special project as assigned. Examples would include Identity Preserved Food Certification verification and submissions, Technical Document requests, research, and Commercialization process improvement.
- Create training material and standard operating procedures to the special project if applicable.
- Learn process flow of IPF and SRA Processes from plant to corporate cross functional business partners while looking for opportunities to improve process, minimize cost, and/or add value.
- Support SRA Sr. Director, Director, Manager, and Specialists and FSQR leadership.
- Present results of project to FSQR Leadership providing project details, project results, and future recommendations
The qualified candidate will be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate Dairy Science, Food Science, Food Technology or Food Microbiology program.
An Equal Opportunity Employer