Quality Technical Data Intern (Summer 2022) - North Kansas City, MO
Ingredion has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated student as a Quality Technical Data Intern for summer 2022. In this role, you will be focused on transforming region wide data tracking and trending. Specific area of focus will be prerequisite program data required for our Food Safety and Quality Management Systems (QMS).
As the Quality Technical Data Intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a data collection system that considers Food Safety and Quality Management System requirements
- Developing a data reporting system to include tracking/trending capabilities
- Building the system to update in real-time and in a highly visual manner
- Building and maintaining system for ease of use by Ingredion Manufacturing Locations
The Quality Technical Data Intern position is well suited for you if you:
- Have good planning, organizing and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work independently and build relationships with team members
- Exhibit undivided and continuous attention to details and the assignments
- Have a willingness to learn quickly and work within a dynamic environment with good analytical skills
- Have effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Qualified candidates will have:
- Progress towards a bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Safety, or related discipline with a minimum GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 preferred
- The ability to work 40hrs per week during the summer internship term
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, graphics, and database software
- The ability to gather, share and manage data (orally and written)
- A strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Reliable transportation required to get to and from facility each work day
To be eligible for consideration, candidates must:
- Currently possess unrestricted authorization to work in the United States. Ingredion does not intend to sponsor work visas with respect to this position or to provide this position as OPT or CPT.
- Be a currently enrolled student in a Bachelor’s Degree Program. If currently enrolled in an undergrad status, must have completed at least two years of coursework with status as a sophomore, junior or non-graduating senior.
- If you have completed your degree, please consider other opportunities with Ingredion, posted at www.ingredion.com/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.