2022 Supply Chain Trainee Program Internship
Supply Chain Trainee (SCTPi) Program Internship
Founded more than 160 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry. We proudly brew Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob ULTRA, Stella Artois and more…even beyond beer. At Anheuser-Busch, our proud heritage is not only built by the quality of our products, but also our people, and we’re excited for people like you to join our team of over 19,000 colleagues united in the dream of bringing people together for a better world.
We believe in learning by doing. Our University Programs are crafted to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers, allowing recent graduates to develop and get exposure to different roles and challenges. We value curious and ambitious people who are open and willing to embrace opportunities in different locations across our company.
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply to our Supply Chain Trainee (SCTP) Program. We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through immersive exposure to our supply chain business operations and relevant experiences right from the start, our internship is designed to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. The program takes place over the course of 10-weeks however, we are flexible to adjust as necessary based on the external environment and business need. Throughout the internship, SCTPis will gain an in-depth view of the logistics business while holding experiencing either the Logistics headquarters, the Supply (Brewery) or Wholesaler (Distribution) organizations, as well as flexing analytical and problem-solving muscles through project work in the supply chain segment.
SCTP Program Details:
- Zone Induction with local Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch’s overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Field Experience in one of our Corporate, Supply and Wholesaler operations to understand the supply chain routine of the business, through the opportunity to deep dive into a project within these areas
- Deep dive into support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term career potential.
- Upon successful completion of the internship you will be given the opportunity to present your final project(s) and results to our members of Zone senior leadership.
SCTPi Internship Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Should you meet the following minimum requirements we encourage you to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate – Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA 3.0 or greater.
- A background in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business may help, but all majors are accepted.
- Geographical & Functional mobility – open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the 10-week internship.
- As a general rule, the Company does not offer practical training positions for F-1 visa holders nor sponsor individuals for purposes of obtaining temporary work visas (e.g., H-1B) or permanent residency (“Green Cards”). Individuals who require sponsorship will be removed from the selection process.
Ideal SCTPi Candidate:
- Leverages data and insights to provide effective solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to drive results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable working in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and fosters inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to effectively manage several projects at once, while being agile in the face of setbacks and change.
- Operates with an open mind, is insightful and innovative, wants to know “why” and has diverse interests.
- Consistently questions the status quo, seeks opportunities to improve processes, not afraid of change and willing to take calculated risks.