2022 Supply Chain Trainee Program
Supply Chain Trainee (SCTP) Program
We believe in learning by doing. Our University Programs are crafted to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers, allowing recent graduates to develop and get exposure to different roles and challenges. We value curious and ambitious people who are open and willing to embrace opportunities in different locations across our company.
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply to our Supply Chain Trainee (SCTP) Program. We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through a concentrated rotational training program, in-depth exposure to our supply chain business operations and relevant experiences right from the start, our program is designed to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. The program takes place over the course of 9-months; however, we are flexible to adjust as necessary based on the external environment and business need. Throughout the program, SCTPs will gain a 360 view of the logistics business while holding rotations in the Logistics headquarters, the Supply (Brewery) and Wholesaler (Distribution) organizations, as well as flexing analytical and problem-solving muscles through project work in the supply chain segment.
SCTP Program Details:
- Zone Induction with local Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch’s overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Field Experience in our Corporate, Supply, and Wholesaler operations to understand the supply chain routine of the business, followed Capstone project work and the opportunity to implement a Business Improvement project (Supply Chain Transformation pitch) within these areas.
- Deep dive into support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program rotations.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term career potential.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will take on an exciting new challenge in your first role. Exact role placement will be determined based upon your capabilities, interests, preferences, and performance during the program.
SCTP Program Requirements:
- Current university student or recent university graduate – Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA 3.0 or greater.
- A background in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business may help, but all majors are accepted.
- Geographical & Functional mobility – open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the 9-month training program and beyond.
- As a general rule, the Company does not offer practical training positions for F-1 visa holders nor sponsor individuals for purposes of obtaining temporary work visas (e.g., H-1B) or permanent residency (“Green Cards”). Individuals who require sponsorship will be removed from the selection process.
Ideal SCTP Candidate:
- Leverages data and insights to provide effective solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to drive results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable working in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and fosters inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to effectively manage several projects and teams at once, while being agile in the face of setbacks and change.
- Operates with an open mind, is insightful and innovative, wants to know “why” and has diverse interests.
- Consistently questions the status quo, seeks opportunities to improve processes, not afraid of change and willing to take calculated risks.