2022 Brewery Trainee Program (BTP) - Internship
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
Brewery Trainee (BTPi) Program Internship
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, and robust training & development.
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply to our Brewery Trainee (BTPi) Program Internship. We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through immersive exposure to our supply business operations and relevant experiences right from the start, our internship is designed to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. The internship takes place over the course of 10-weeks; however, we are flexible to adjust as necessary based on the external environment and business need. Throughout the program, BTP interns will gain an in-depth view of the supply business while experiencing either the Corporate headquarters, the Supply (Brewery) or Packaging (MCC) organizations, as well as flexing creative and analytical muscles through project work in in the brewery segment.
BTPi Program Details:
- Zone Induction (several locations) with local Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch’s overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Field Experience in one of our Corporate, Supply, or Packaging operations to understand the supply routine of the business, followed by the opportunity to deep dive into a project within these areas.
- Deep dive into support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term career potential.
- Upon successful completion of the internship you will be given the opportunity to present your final project(s) and results to our members of Zone senior leadership.
BTPi Program Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Should you meet the following minimum requirements we encourage you to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate – Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- A background in Engineering, Science, or Environmental/Safety may help but all majors are accepted.
- Geographical & Functional mobility – open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the 10-week internship.
- As a general rule, the Company does not offer practical training positions for F-1 visa holders nor sponsor individuals for purposes of obtaining temporary work visas (e.g., H-1B) or permanent residency (“Green Cards”). Individuals who require sponsorship will be removed from the selection process.
Ideal BTPi Candidate:
- Leverages data and insights to provide effective solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to drive results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Ability to collaborate, be an active listener, seek diverse opinions and input from other and fosters an inclusive environment.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to effectively manage several projects at once, while being agile in the face of setbacks and change.
- Operates with an open mind, is insightful and innovative, wants to know “why” and has diverse interests.
Consistently questions the status quo, seeks opportunities to improve processes, not afraid of change and willing to take calculated risks.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Require Additional Assistance?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.